Please read these terms and conditions below carefully. By using this website, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions below, do not access or use this website.
1. The contents of this website ("Website") are owned by Centurion Corporation Limited ("Centurion"), or by its agents or advisors. Centurion reserves the right to make any and all changes to these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following any amendment will constitute your agreement to the amended terms and conditions.
2. You shall not copy any contents from the Website in any manner without the prior written consent of Centurion.
3. Some of the information in the Website may contain projections or other forward looking statements regarding future events or future financial performance of countries, assets, markets or companies. These statements are only predictions and actual events or results may differ materially. Similarly, any past performance figures are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance. Nothing in the Website shall be construed as advice, offer, solicitation or encouragement by Centurion to you. Centurion is not responsible and expressly disclaims all liability for any error or omission in the Website, or any other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to liability for loss of use, data or profits).
4. Centurion makes no warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied as to the suitability, timeliness, accuracy, reliability, correctness, completeness or otherwise of the Website or its contents or the results of its use for any purpose. Centurion does not warrant that the Website or the server is free from any virus or other harmful elements.
5. You agree that you will use the Website for lawful and proper purposes and shall not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, and/or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within the Website without Centurion's prior written consent or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting the Website).
6. Any violation of system or network security or any of these terms and conditions may result in civil or criminal liability or both. Centurion shall investigate any such occurrence and may alert and co-operate with law enforcement authorities regarding such violation, as well as pursue all remedies available at law and in equity.
7. You may at any time choose not to receive such updates by sending Centurion an email. Centurion may share your personal information with other related companies of Centurion or its agents, and Centurion may disclose such personal information as Centurion deem fit or if required by law.
9. The Website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection practices and privacy policies differ from Centurion. Centurion is not responsible for the contents and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you hereby consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
Thank you for examining the Centurion Corporation Limited ("Centurion") Privacy Statement.
Centurion and its agents may collect and store information through the use of "cookies" when you access this website, such as the name of your internet access service provider, web sites that referred you to this website, the pages that you request for, and the date and time of those requests.
Centurion and its agents shall use such information to generate statistics and improve the contents of the website, and shall not provide the information to any unrelated company for that company's independent use or any other third party unless otherwise required by law. You may disable cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. Disabling cookies may impair the functionality and services of this website. Centurion and its agents do not have access to or control over cookies on websites which may be hyperlinked from this website or that are hyperlinked to this website.
Centurion do not collect or store information that will individually identify you (such as name, mailing address, e-mail address or phone number) during such use unless you choose to provide that information to Centurion and its agents. If you send such information that will identify you, Centurion and its agents will use such information to identify you to address or resolve the matter identified in your message.
Centurion and its agents may from time to time request such information (including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request or other information) to provide you with a service or correspondence such as newsletters or promotional materials, or inform you of additional information and services, or to contact you regarding changes to the contents of this website. We may also use such information for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
You may also at any time choose not to receive such updates by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your decision. Please give Centurion and its agents a reasonable amount of time to attend to your request as Centurion and its agents may at times, receive large volumes of email requests of varying nature.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with the appropriate security technologies, Centurion and its agents use reasonable endeavour to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized employees of Centurion and its agents who are bound by Centurion confidentiality obligations will have access to your personal information.
By accessing this website and obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that Singapore law shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
This website may contain links to third-party websites whose data protection and privacy policies and practices differ from Centurion and its agents'. Centurion and its agents are not responsible for the content and privacy policies and practices of third-party websites.
Centurion reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement from time to time without prior notice to you. Should there be any amendments, the revised statement will be posted on this website and shall only apply to data collected after the effective date of the revised statement. Your continued use of this website following any privacy statement posted will constitute your agreement to the new Privacy Statement as amended.